- About Us
- COAD Resources
- Disaster Case Advocacy Resources
- Faith Based Organizations in Disaster
- Functional Needs and Access Resources
- Iowa Legal Aid
- Long Term Recovery Resources
- Volunteers and Donations Resources
- Training and Events
- Current Disasters
- Don Hampton Conference and Award Ceremony
Interested in becoming a member of the IDHRC?
The IDHRC leadership is looking for organizations that are dedicated to helping Iowans in their time of need to join our team.
The IDHRC meets the 3rd Thursday of every month alternating conference calls with in-person meetings at the State Emergency Operations Center located in Johnston, IA. Member attendance is necessary to ensure we are ready when disaster strikes.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the following document and email IDRHC01@gmail.com